I don't know if you know this but today is my birthday. I know, I know your shocked and amazed that I could keep it a secret. (lol) So today was pretty awesome, Mom and Mini took me to breakfast then it was of to shop for dresses for my big bro's wedding on Saturday. Then it was off to the house for a quick nap then off to dinner. It's been a good day. I've had some really great birthday wishes and I feel blessed by all the love. I'm still celebrating my birthday for a few more days mainly cause that's what I do. Now that's I've entered Club 30 I have pondered if there was anything that I would change. And after thinking about it the last few days I have decided that no there's really not. Even when we struggle to keep our heads above water I am actually pretty happy because I am surrounded by loved ones and I have the greatest husband in the world. (I'm biased) Even though this week we've had some hot tempered discussions over the lack of air I am still glad that I am able to spend every day with him. I have always had an awesome support system and I am sure that the next 30 years will only make us stronger. So what did Roo get me for the big 3-0? I'm not sure yet but I'm sure it will be spectacular.
10 years ago on my birthday I was working at Six Flags. During that time Roo and I lived Gunbarrel. For those that don't know that is about 1 1/2 from where I worked. I was running late and jamming (yes I said jamming) to Pink, when I happened to look up in the mirror and saw red, white and blue flashing behind me. The officer informed me that I was speeding and wrote me a $200 ticket. As he handed me my DL and ticket he smiled and told me "Oh and by the way Happy Birthday" as I then made my way to work, a little slower, I began to feel the clouds over head. At work that day I pulled several muscles in my leg and a few other things. I reminded myself once again why I hated to work on my birthday and decided once and for all that if I could avoid it I would. Now I told you my police story to tell you this one.
This morning as my mom, Mini and I were on our way to breakfast I was driving in a construction zone. As I got right up beside a large truck I noticed a sheriffs car behind me. I noticed that he had been following me for a bit now, then went to exit. When I exited off the highway I saw that he was exiting too. I made sure that my speed was right, I even used my signals to move lanes. I thought all was well and this man was going to go right past me. But then his lights began to flash. After pulling into a parking lot and beginning to sweat a little, he then informed me that the reason he stopped me was because I had a taillight out. (Phew) Mom mentioned that it was my birthday and the officer replied with "Well let me run this and I'll be back." After deciding that I wasn't a wanted criminal he told me happy birthday and sent me on my way. So it's safe to say that I started my 30's the same I started my 20's except with out the ticket. Hopefully my 30's will treat me better. Good night peeps
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment