For those of you who know us, you are aware that Mini decided to be a cheerleader again. I'm not gonna lie, after the first go round I had some reservation about it but Roo and I are totally on board. We actually like this set of parents and they have made it fun for our sweet little girl. This past weekend was her homecoming weekend and unlike the first go round she got to escort a young football player on the field. I have to say though I love all photos of my sweet little Mini this is one of my favorites from that day. Though the first few photos I have you can tell she was a little nervous. It was greatness. But what was even better then her beautiful smile was that the boys won their home game. I know I always like to tell you how proud I am of her but she really has blossomed this year. Above you can see just how much she has grown. For most of those that have been following this blog and other blogs that I have had the pleasure of writing you literally been apart of her growing up. It's hard to believe just how much time has flown by with. So this weekend we will be finding ourselves back home. Well more to Roo's home. Our cheer competition this year is back at Roo's old high school. Thankfully once you graduate from the country you always remember how to get back there.
Now when I tell you that we have had fun with the parents, I really want to tell you about this group. These Cheer....Dads, yup that's what I said CheerDads, these dads are pretty awesome. 1st we are talking about a group of dads that if you saw them you may not believe me, but these guys are more then willing to get out there and make fools of themselves just to make these girls smile. Heck even during the games they entertain us Mamma's. It warms my heart that they aren't afraid to poke fun at themselves (and anyone else with in earshot) It's hard to meet people that you have stuff in common with and this group is kind of like one big family. Roo and one of the C-D's is above being goofs. Thankfully they have an awesome sense of humor and didn't get to upset of us poking fun of them. But once again I point out these guys are pretty awesome. I'll have some more stories about them I'm sure.Since it's been awhile since I've written, well I don't actually know how long it's been but I'll catch you up pretty quickly. In the land of cubes, I have been feeling a little unappreciated. Yes I am aware that is apart of the business world but at times I still feel like I am being punished for things that were beyond my control. Though for the most part I try and succeed to ignore people. There are those that have taken some positions a little to their heads and don't realize that just because you have it doesn't mean you should flaunt it. I mean it can be lost as easy and quickly as it was given But what can you do? Yes, I am always looking for new opportunities, though right now everything is just rolling slow it seems.

Here at the little castle, Roo and I are still making some decision about the future. Things we want to work and things we know we have to accept. Basically it's pretty much the same, sometimes the hardest choices are actually the easiest. But that's for another blog. I did get to see my nephew last weekend. I wish I could see him more but like everything else life throws I was just happy to have him for the little bit I got to hold him. Mini worries that he won't like her, even though she repeats what I used to and still tell her "everyone that knows you, loves you. And those that don't, just don't know you yet" My Mini has a heart of gold she tends to worry often.
The Bestie update. It sucks when the kids are busy cause then it's hard to get together. One of the pair no longer works in magical land of cubes with us so it's sad. But other than that my other little nephew is just as adorable as ever. We got to seem him and he smiled and danced for me when I was holding him. I was so excited to get to pick him up again. Then with hour changing it's a little difficult to spend time with the bestie but you know it doesn't matter just knowing she's there helps.
Well that is pretty much it for now. We've got the fair on Monday and the Mini is taking a friend this year so I should have some fun stories for that. Good night Peeps and Later days.

No comments:
Post a Comment