Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Week of Ugh

So many things have been floating in my head here lately. For some strange reason I feel like I'm drowning in emotion. This week has felt like it was hard for me to breath and yet here I am...Yes, maybe I should look into the therapy but that is too expensive and I would be the person that would spend the money to just sit there and look off into space and I just don't think that would help. 
My thoughts are made up of flashes of past and present, thoughts and feelings. It's like a continues movie reel that I am unable to stop and the idea of actually voicing everything just makes me cringe. Something I have learned over the years is that death happens and yet life goes on. Something tragic happens every day and yet the world continues to turn. We continue go through the motions to show people that we are ok. 
This week I've felt like I have been in a bubble. For some reason everything has just got to me showing me once again that even I can't out run those horrible things called emotion. Does it make me weak? I don't think so, I personally think it makes me human, I think that not being able to voice everything makes me weak and yet that is just where I sit. I'm a "fake it til you make it" type of girl only this past week its been hard. Then of course to top that off I have people who are making it hard on me in the world of cubes.
When someone you see everyday seems a little off it is not a good idea to continue to pick at them, its also not a good idea to point out that you feel like the world should actually revolve around you. I know you find this to be a very strange statement since I welcome you to my world but this is about my life so just deal with it. Unless you are signing my check in the world of cubes you run nothing and in the grand scheme of things you are the low man on the pole so you need to get over whatever it is your entitled too.
Maybe I've been a little sensitive this week but my threshold for bullshit was reached this week and I just think that sometimes other people need to keep their filters on or just get some ducktape to help with their outburst of idiotic noise that really needs to be kept to themselves. If I wanted to wait on you and your needs all day I would have gotten a job in the food industry, but since I didn't that must mean you happiness is not high on my list of things. Even I know you check the thought the earth is there to circle around you and your feeling at the door and begin to think of others. Even if you don't want to think of others you learn to stay quiet and do your job and if you feel that this is just too much to ask of you well I have a solution for that too. Quit.....
But on top of the fact that I was having to listen to others whine and cry over things that most adults just shrug at I have to remind these people that I have a life outside of the world of cubes and that sometimes I am human. Sometimes I have to just let things roll of me because at the end of the day I'm just happy to have a good job and I am just happy that no one got harmed. Though here lately it has been close.
Oh well heres to a better Saturday
Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment