The thing about people is that you can always be surprised by them. Sometimes you can be so surprised that you really aren't that surprised in the long run. The main thing is to practice people skills and hope like hell that you eventually make someone happy. Hopefully it will be yourself but most likely you will be miserable in the end questioning the choice you made and how you got there.
In some cases a person who tells you that they will treat everyone in the same manner is actually delusional, sad but true. The first rule of people pleasing is knowing that you will treat everyone different. You will have your favorites and you will have those you wish would actually burst into flames with just a squint of your eyes. But you convince yourself that you treat everyone the same and that you share no ill will toward anyone.
I am a people pleaser. I almost feel like I've let some great secret, thats really not a secret, out in the open. I try to make everyone around me happy knowing that at some point I'm going to fail in this and yet I'm going to try anyway. I'm going to go out of my way to bend to your way of thinking and then bitch and moan because I feel that you are not really qualified to show me anything. Hmm I think I've discovered something.
Everyone is in some type of customer service position even if they do not believe it. They are all working to help some type of consumer whether it be another business or actual paying customers. We are all trying to people please in someway and at some random point we are all going to realize that people basically suck when it comes to interacting with other people. Mainly due to the fact that we all have differences in personality and you know what that say when you have a type A person with a type B then sparks are going to fly.
Well that is my random rant for a while but who knows I'm sure I got more
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment