Hello to all my faithful readers and happy Sunday. As most of you already know I tend to look at the fun in life, I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful family who provides so much entertainment and though things have been slowly lately it doesn't mean I haven't been entertained it just means that I've been a little busy getting my life back on track. And it is getting there. We are working toward some major changes it is taking a bit but we are excited as we continue in our goals, of course that being said I have to tell you what happened with Mini this past week.
You know first let me say that when she becomes a teenager it is very possible that I will be in big trouble since I share with the world some of her exploits. But I have to say having some awesome blackmail for those times that she becomes to full of herself (yes it will happen) it helps to have some ammunition up ones sleeve. Don't worry all these blogs that Mini is the main character will of course be published for her future viewing pleasure so that she knows just what we remember. And now on to the tale of last week. If you my dear reader follow me on Facebook then you already know the tale but if you want some back story hang tight it's coming
Last Monday Roo had to go to a PTO meeting which left me and Mini at home for a bit. I waited until I thought his meeting was almost over before cooking (yes I actually do cook, amazing right?) Since Roo was gone and her homework was done I was letting Mini play on the computer in my room. While I was cooking she decided to tell me how her day went. It was nice since she really doesn't tell me anything about her day anymore. After she got done telling me about what she learned she then stopped with a "OH yea, mom" and then the following conversation took place. (Side note: My sweet little girl is just like me in many ways. Her sarcasm is blooming and her brain sometimes is very to the point. If you tell her something just playing it is very possible that she's going to believe you or say Huh? keep this in mind as you read)
Mini: I got asked to get married to day.
Me: Oh?
Mini: Yea Brad told Alex to ask me if I would marry him during group.
Me: you cant get married at school.
Mini: No Alex said he loves me and wants to marry me
Me: So you dump Brad?
Mini: No Alex told me that Brad told him that he wants to marry me so he asked.
Me: (Making a face at my over dramatic child) did you tell him that you do not accept 3rd party requests?
Mini: what?????
Me: lol never mind...you still cant get married at school whats the marriage rule?
Mini (dramatic sigh) Old as mamma tall as pappa...(mumbles) I bet you got to get married when you want.
Me: Excuse me?
Mini: Nothing, I love you mamma
So once I have shared this with the world and she knew that this would happen she was asked about it the next day. She then became mortified that I would dare (dramatic girl sigh) to put this on FB. When she gets home on Tuesday she's giving me the cold shoulder just a little and then she tells me I really didn't have to do that. I of course remind her that she sat and watched me type it up and the fact that as my child she knew I was going to share it. To which she then mumbles about disclosures. (yes i did laugh) So for my sweet little Mini I did change her name and have once again that I sometimes feel the need to share her adventures. Being a parent can be extremely fun. Of course when she does decide to get married I may have to remind her that she's been engaged a few times.....lol ok well that's all I got
Later Days
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment