Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday

It's bitter sweet because I know I'm one of the lucky ones. I got to meet an angel in person one year ago and though she was not meant to live with us here on earth I was fortunate enough to carry her and be her mom. To day is Sophia Michelle's 1st birthday and though I had so many more things planned  (In fact I should be running around in a near panic over last minute details) I still know she is where she is meant to be. It's not often we get to see real angels or touch them. So a year later and I feel the need to address those questions once again that I am often asked.
1) Are you angry?
 No, I am still not angry, I feel some hurt only because of what I'm missing out on but I have never been angry. Maybe I should be, maybe I should blame God and question his motives or his thinking or maybe I should berate myself because I wasn't good enough. But the fact is, it wasn't about me. I didn't do anything, I didn't love or believe in him less. We were chosen for that precious little girl and we though we will always miss her we know that she is stronger today then she was a year ago.
2)Do you get jealous?
This question is hard. So many of my friends are having little ones or they are celebrating their 1st birthdays. I am sometimes envious but never jealous. I am proud and happy for those that are new parents. I do wish things where different but I am not going to begrudge them their happiness. Truth be told though I may not seem it and I am sorry for that I am so happy that they were able to bring life into this world.
3)How are you doing?
I almost hate to answer this question but I need to. I'm tired and I am sad. But I am also hopeful. I know that there is something in store for us. I know that everything happens for a reason and though I don't know what that reason is I'm still hopeful. I'm tired of always wearing the smile and I feel that if I could completely break down I would, but I also know that breaking down is not in my genetic make up so I take a deep breath put a smile on my face and I continue to live. Tears do not mean weakness and my silence does not mean I don't care. I just don't choose to always flaunt my feelings because sometimes I just need to keep them in.

Well that is all for tonight. I wanted to tell you all thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts. Thank you for your support we do love you. And I will get back to my snarky self it just takes a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment