I have this big ball of sadness just sitting on my chest and though I'm trying so hard to push things to the side this week is starting out not so well. To tell the truth I'm not really a lot of fun. I didn't think of it at first. I mean I knew that I was feeling blue but I couldn't put my finger on the why. Then I figured it out. Tomorrow is 6 months. I thought I was doing well. Most days I am but for some reason my body and mind are telling me something different this week. I've thought about her a lot more here lately and it hurts all over again. Needless to say I'm not really happy this week. Then of course there are some other things popping up that I'm just not handling very well and I'm not in the mood or mindset to share. I'm back to feeling lost and I don't like that feeling in my world.
"It's always darkest before the dawn." I just wish I could see some dawn soon. I want something good to happen. Anyway that's my pitty party and I'll cry if I want to I guess.
Later Days
No comments:
Post a Comment