Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Monday, August 6, 2012

Planning Halloween Mini Style

Good evening to all my faithful readers and welcome to another addition of my world. If you follow me on Facebook then you have probably heard this story but for those of you that do not then your gonna love it.
Mini has decided it's time to start picking out Halloween costumes. (Well ok I may have pointed out that she needed to start thinking about it mainly because of the budgets and what not.) So every day this past week and weekend she has come up with a new idea for Halloween. Some examples
For the Family
The Scooby Gang
The Jetsons
Tom & Jerry (not sure where I fit in with that one)
The Bratz dolls (Roo really loved that idea)
Zombies
Vampires
Witch Family

Ok so the above are just a few of the ideas she has had. She can even tell you who should be who. Of course she has had her very own ideas Princess, Cheerleader, Dancer, Cowgirl and so on. Oh and the living dead girl. I love that one, but no of those could have prepared me for today's Halloween idea.
Mini: (Running into the living room) Mom I know what I want to be for Halloween.
Me: Ok what? (She had mentioned Candy Land characters the other day and I thought we may still be on that one.)
Mini: A Slave.
Me: (After almost choking to death) Excuse me?
Mini: You know one of those Egyptian girls who do everything for the king.
Me: Um. you mean like a genie?
Mini: No not a genie a slave.
(By this time I am trying to not to laugh hysterically, which I fail. After I sober I simply ask why. This is the part that I sort of clench at. Sometimes Mini will go into some deep thought of detail and leave you wondering just where she came up with information. )
Mini: Because their outfits are so cute.
(Or there's that for a reason.)
There are so many ways this talk could have went and so many different directions instead of informing my 7 year old that she was talking about a Harem I went with my next question. "And where did you learn about this?"
Mini smiled (oh lord what do I have to block now?) Tom and Jerry.
And this is where I just become speechless. I have nothing. I stutter sputter and mumbler but I've got nothing. She is so proud of her Halloween costume idea and the fact that she can be a Slave. I once again corrected her and said "Let's just call it a genie." she asks if we can talk to Daddy about it and Roo of course said "She's too young." to which I counter with "I'd rather dress her up now while it can be innocent and cute instead of when she 15-17 and really see what it's about" Needless to say the "Genie" is still in the bottle and we are still discussing. I just thought you would enjoy the funness of Mini. Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment