Well hello there to all my faithful readers. Sorry I haven't written in a while I have been working on another site hubpages.com This is more of an article site and not much of a blog site. Anyway let's get to whats been going on. After our air went out Roo and I had a bit of an ordeal over the fact that it may be time for me to become employed which is way easier then it looks.
I put in some resumes and then while I was house/dog sitting for Boo (brother) and SIL I got a call and an interview. I went they liked me and offered me the job only to be called on Monday and have that offered rescinded. My credit would not allow them to hire me. I was bummed. I was really bummed mainly because I thought it would be a good fit. But then I find out that Roo and the rest of my family didn't think it was a good idea. They had been rooting for me with half heart-ed hopes that I not get it because of the type of business and the location. I wasn't mad after I got over being bummed I had to agree. It probably wasn't the job for me. So it back to the grind.
I have put in 80 something resumes and applications and and I have only heard from a few people. I was going to have an interview last week but after looking once again at the company I had to go back on it. When I applied I had miss understood what it was and it ended up being a Sales position in a marketing firm. It would be fun but I don't think it was right for me.
My next two interviews took place online. One company said that though I meet many of the qualifications I didn't have enough experience. That was ok I understood. The second online interview went really well. They liked me and offered me the job right on the spot. Then I got the bad check in the mail that was signed by John Hancock. I laughed and skipped that one. I wasn't falling for it.
Today's interview was for an insurance company. I had put in for a Customer Service position. What I got offered was a sales position, door to door sales. Everything looked good on paper and I even got called back for an 2nd interview I'm just not sure if it's right for me. Sure we need the money but I don't want to take just any job. I think I would be cutting myself off from something really great. Ok well that's whats been going on in my world. Hows yours looking
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment