Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Decorating

Some girls like to eat while pregant, well apparently I like to decorate. My domestic goddess is coming out in a big way. Mini's got her room being decorated and we have the new wall in the kitchen complete. Now I've got to

finish of the wall in the living room redo Mini's bathroom and totally redo new babies soon to be room. Oh on top of that we want to fix the floor redo our bathroom and paint and new furniture of the bedroom. This is going to be a busy few months. I'm about 7 weeks along and besides the early showing and dragyness I'm doing pretty well. Thank god I don't have morning sickness. (I hate throwing up) The down side is that at this time I can't each chocolate. (I know I'm in hell) but it's ok cause I've been trying to kick that for awhile now so. For now I'm taking it one day at a time trying to get my projects done even though it's really not me getting to do some of them. (Roo worries) and I am trying to keep my mind from slowly slipping away from me. Mini is still way excited even though she knows she will be losing her play room. I'm hoping that this pregnancy will be blissfully uneventful and we will all be good. Everything will turn out the way it is suspose to in the meantime I am having fun getting the decorating ideas. We were going to do a little pirate theme for the new baby but instead have decided on beach and surf. So we will get restarted this weekend while Mini is gone and see what we come up with. Again this will be a long process but I am looking forward to the end results.



No comments:

Post a Comment