Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Timing is Everything

"Timing is Everything" is a phrase that fits most of our life outlooks. Everything happens for a reason even if we can not see it. For example Roo and I were looking into new homes. We did not get approved and yet instead of feeling shock, dismay or sadness I felt "Meh" like it wasn't a big deal right now. After giving it some thought and actual prayer (Yes I do pray) I feel that now just wasn't the time. So instead I am renewing my efforts in remodling. Of course at 3am in the morning I am up mainly because I just can't sleep.



That phrase continues to run through my head and I just don't know why. Besides the horrible dream (which I can't remember) that woke me up I am just replaying over and over that "Timing is Everything." Maybe one day it will be the right thing but for now I'm looking forward to my major project. The downside of the remodel/renovation is money but we will do what we can. On another aspect of my little world I am seriously trying to get our bugeting down. So far I'm good with the bill portion now if I can just get the other parts I'll be even happier.



I'm also thinking that now is the time to foccus more on family and friends and spending time with them. I feel this way because it has occurd to me that sometimes I tend to isolate myself from both. Not on purpose but just enough that I go inside my own head and don't realize what I'm truly missing. Of course that is a great idea if you think of the other phrase that is stuck in my head "It's the simple things in life that make it worth living" I can't but wonder who thought of that phrase.



So to recap tonights or mornings ramblings of the sleep deprived, My timing is off and I need to get back to the simple.



On the side note of all this randomness:



Roo comes home in a week, Mini got a hair trim and some feathers put in, I also got the hair trim and even got my dl renewed. Oh I'll tell that story on more sleep. It's a good one. The DMV is so not for the weak.



Later Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment