I'm living in a bit of a dream state. Sometimes you tell yourself your gonna wake up in just a minute only... well you don't wake up. At least one part of it is almost done so let's get to it. Mini got a feather in her hair. She was so excited. I got one too but my came out yesterday. Oh and by the way in case you didn't know she also got her ears pierced. I'm so proud of her. Right now she has been giving major attitude and it's been drivening me a bit insane. Luckly her daddy comes home tomorrow so he can deal with Ms. Cranky. She doesn't know which way is up right now. My birthday is next week I'll be...well I'll be an age won't I? I'm just trying to get through life with out Roo and once again he will be home tomorrow. There's so much I want to right about but I am having a bit of mind block so, sorry. Oh but I will tell you about the "Good Christian Woman".So last week I told you about my DMV trip, this week I will tell you about my father's day trip to Walmart. Walmart is a wonderful place and more so on a holiday. Especailly if that holiday falls on a Sunday. Mini stays with the 'rents cause she doesn't want to go (can't blame her) and there I go all by myself. I'm not feeling all that well and just want to get in and out. Anyway as I get ready to leave I get to the check out and almost every line is full or at least the open lanes are. I see this one lane that isn't and doesn't have anyone and I turn my baskit toward it. Then here comest this lady and that tells me to move out of her F*ckin way. I stop and look at her eyes wide she then calls me a b%tch and tells her husband that people in her make her forget she's a christian.
Wow. For those that know me know that often times I fly off at the mouth. I should have here except I was a little dumbfounded. I say I was struck stupid. I couldn't believe this woman would say something like that then turn around and call herself a christian. What the hell. When I regained my mind (after she left) I thought hmm, thank you lady you just gave me a blog. I swear sometimes people need to think before they finish a thought. Ok well that's it for me. Later Days
No comments:
Post a Comment