Well hello there my faithful readers, I hope all is well. Ok let's get it started. Roo got home just in time for Mini's graduation. She was adorable and we were so proud. After that we kicked our summer vacation off with a camping trip. Mini loved it and Roo got to go with us this time so we liked it even more.
Mini learned to play Skip-Bo (which she beat us at) then taught her how to play Uno (she pronounced it as U know). We got to enjoy Roo for another week then it was off to California one last time. We took him to an airport yesterday, Mini cried. Today Me and F.M. set up the water slide for the kids so I guess that means summer is officially on. Though I am glad about the whole summer thing I am missing Roo. He will be home right in time for my birthday but I'll keep you guys posted. Later Days
No comments:
Post a Comment