Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Almost Time

Well hello again friends. The picture you are seeing is one of my very favorites. It's of me, Roo, and mini when we went to San Antonio last summer. I chose this picture because it is all three of us and that's how we really are. With that in mind I want to talk about the fact that it's almost May 20th. I know it doesn't seem like a ground breaking day but....

My Roo comes home on that day and I am excited to see him. Things are changing constantly and though I think change is good to much at one time can be stressfull. 6 weeks away from one's loved ones is stressfull. But I think we have grown as a family and as a couple. I think we have learned that though we can make it without eachother we really just don't want to. He is suspose to go to another location in July I believe so we will see what happens. This year has really been a pretty good start and has really went by fast. Mini graduates from Kindergarten soon (May 27th) and I will graduate college soon as well. Not only that but I have grown closer to my friends that I have made and have maybe decided what I want to be when I grow up. I know that I have a privacy thing when it comes to mini but I have to say that she is too cute when we go camping. This picture was taken the first weekend Roo was out of town. She played
so much that day and she had a great time. It was nice weather so she got to break out the baby-suit.
I am blessed to have the amazing people in my life that have helped me get through these last 6 weeks. Without them I honestly don't think I could have made it. Though we did pretty good on our own it was still nice to have some one to talk to or just hang out with during the day. Well that's all I have for today. We've got 5 days til he's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment