My weeks excitement is now not so exciting. Roo isn't coming home on the 20th. :(
I was really looking forward to it and before you ask followers not doin so good with this news. Granted they say he can home on the 24th and thats only three extra days but it's still longer away from me and Mini. Mini is taking it spectacular by the way while again I'm not doing so good. I was and am really ready for him to come home. Life has away of slapping you around...
I've been writing more, I guess thats a good start. This was my last day in class for a week and though I don't think I did all that well I think I may have passed. Well maybe. It's hard for me to concentrate on a normal basis as my mind flutters and shoots from here to there, much less when a loved one is not where I believe they should be.
Do you know that feeling when you get when you feel like your world is constantly spinning and all you want to do is get off the ride? Yea well my life right now is kind of like that. I'm not saying I want to get off I just want to slow down and have everything fall into place. I want things to work out and I want so much that right not it doesn't seem to happen.
I guess I just want to be able to have the things that we deserve as a family. On second thought maybe I'm just tired.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment