
Roo and I. Next it was my turn to celebrated a birthday. We kicked it off with breakfast with the parents then it was time to party with the Bestie, who just happened to be celebrating too. It was a good night and fun was of course had by all. Even if I was a little drunk (which I don't do very often.) After the birthday fun we went to the lake for the 4th of July. The girls had a great time camping with Papa and Gigi, they got to swim and then make smore's Mini was so happy to have a friend with her. And though I missed Roo not making it, we all made the best of it and another good time was had by all. The main thing was to just spend some time away for a few days.
The excitement hasn't stopped there though. Mini started Cheer again. I know, I know after the last time I swore it would never happened again but she had friends doing it and then she begged so we broke down. So far she has had a packed summer and I haven't really seen to much of her lol, which I guess happens as they get older. The fun hasn't stopped, last week she got to spend sometime with Nanny and her cousins. She's a pretty blessed kid, she loves her family and always likes when they get to come down for a visit. This past week was no different. The girls had a blast going to the splash park. Mini doesn't really need a pool she says just as long as she has water. I would love to have that outlook again. Everything was so simple.
Then it was time for another great birthday... My nephew was born. Mini is happy that she has another little one in her life. Eventually I'll share his picture and introduce you all to this handsome little man but like most things in life I want to keep him private for a little while longer. But needless to say he is fantastic and Boo and S-I-L are over the moon for him as are the rest of the family.
So now it brings me to today's big news. I will be having a partial hysterectomy. This was actually decided back in May but I have been trying to get everything in order and get the excitement of birthdays and holidays behind me. I have suffered with pains for years and it has only progressed and gotten worse. After talking to Roo both of us decided that this was a good next step. So it was time to speak with the doctor. At first I figured he would be resistant due to my age. Thankfully he was on my side and agreed that this would be the best path for me. So after some shifting and moving around we settled on a date and viola I will be having surgery.
Well that is pretty much what has been going on so far. I'll of course keep you posted
Later Days

No comments:
Post a Comment