Well hello to my faithful readers. I hope you are all doing well. Here I sit at home while the Mini is not feeling to well. Her allergies are kicking her butt today but its nice to be able to hang out with my little girl. She finished her 2nd grade year with straight A's and I couldn't be prouder. She starts her summer program tomorrow. Since she home sick I figured I could go ahead and make sure its set up. She learned that two of her friends would be there so she is very excited.
Well it's time for that deep breath, I'm selling the reminder baby clothes that we had from Sophia. She never got to see them or wear them and I just think its time they find new homes. I'm proud of me because I could look at everything and not cry this time. Maybe thats why I feel like now is the time. We need a fresh start. So thats whats going for right now. I'll let you know what else is going on later
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment