Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tattoo's and Pumpkin Carvin

my wings for my angel.
Hello there to all my faithful readers. It's me again and it's that time for ghouls and goblins to come out. It's also time to let you know how things are going. So I'm going to start with that. This week marks the 8th month of our loss.Everyday we get stronger and some days it gets better. So Roo and I decided it was time to celebrate what little time we had with our sweet angel and we got our tattoos. I've had one for Mini for a few years and now and I was happy that she helped me pick this one out for her sister. Since Sophia is our angel in heaven we agreed that Mommy (thats me) should wear her wings. Roo wanted to have something for both his girls and he decided it was time to get their footprints. This was fitting since Mini can walk all over him at times. This is a reminder for the both of us that our girls are and will always be apart of us even when they can't be with us.
Not only did we get our special tat's we also got to do something for the first time this year. We got to carve pumpkins. Mini is big enough now that she wanted to try to carve her pumpkin so last Thursday her and Roo did some research before I got home so she could pick out the best carving. She opted for the pumpkin king. She was so excited when I got home and I was happy to do something know. We want to start giving her some good memories of this year and this was one of her favorite things. We all got in on the action. Mini cleaned the pumpkin out Roo drew on the stencil then we each got to cut some of the pumpkin then it was time for the reveal.
Roo getting the stencil ready
The left you see me and Mini making some of the cuts. I haven't carved a pumpkin in years so I had a lot of fun with this. and of course on the bottom you can see the finished product. So this is what we have been up to. Maybe soon we can have more stuff but for now I'm a little sleepy. So later days

No comments:

Post a Comment