Hello to all my faithful readers. Well it's the week after Mothers Day and I can say last week was a little tougher then I thought it would be. It was destined to be a crappy week no matter what I did or wanted and that just sucks. I started the week with horrible cramps (I know a TMI, read your disclaimer on the blog) and ended the week with a total mood shift and crying. I think it was an overload of hormones. I should have been spending this mothers day with my two girls. I should have been having breakfast in bed snuggled with both my girls and well that didn't happen and with that thought my already hormal week went into extreme overdrive. To make things even funer I had people looking at me and treating me like I might be defected. I know that I'm being watched right now anyway to make sure that I am still where I need to be (I think) but last week just felt like a spot light was on me and I'm not really all that good with the whole spot light thing. Is it really crazy that I want to just be in the back ground. So I had a few sick days and sucked it up the best that I could. And my mothers day ended on a good note. We spent it with the family at the 'rent's house Poppa made bbq (I love his ribs) and everyone was there and I was happy for the whole family and the great day. Mini made me muffins in bed, of course she woke me up at 6:30 in the morning asking me if I was awake. She made me some Mothers Day cards at school and presented them to me when I became a little aware of the whole focusing in the am thing.
Theres some stuff I want to talk about but right now I just can't. I've typed it a hundred times in so many different forms and yet I'm just not ready to put what I'm thinking into actual readable words. So I will hold off for just a little bit longer. I need some more information in order to get everything worked out in my head. But I will know something soon. I hope. I plan to have everything into some sort of plan and actual working idea. Hmmm now I'm starting to ramble.So I guess that means I'm done today.
Later Days
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment