I am normally really good about sharing information when it comes to what is going on in our lives but here lately I have found myself shutting out some of those details but as the holdidays drawl closer I want to let my friends and readers know a little about whats been going. The baby is of course a girl for those of you that are just now coming into it. We are excited about that, Mini is over the moon with idea of being a big sister. Now on to the other part. About a month ago we learned that there was an abnormalty with her kidneys. They are larger then what they should be. The first Doctor who looked at the sonogram was not very encouraging or very well with bedside manner and infact decided that a second opinion was needed.
Once the second doc came in he took a look and said that though this is a serious issue we will be able to move forward. Today we we for another check up to see how our little girl was doing. I can tell you that this has been a very long month as I've been dealin with the stress and worry over this. I have asked for prayers on this matter and though in my heart I know she will be just fine it's still that little bit of fear that keeps me worried. Today we were told that there is no change, the kidneys are still enlarged though we were able to see the bladder when last time it appeared as if the blatter was collapsed. So we have taken this as a postive sign. We have to wait until next month to see what is going on and then its off to the Urologist to discuss some more options. At this point we are being told that she will need surgery to correct the issue but that we need to wait to discuss with another specialist.
This isn't something that we have been talking about with many people and we want to continue to be postive. Mini is not aware of the what is going on and we have kept others from speaking about it around her. Somethings I don't think she needs to know at this point in time. The other postive news is that all other levels are normal. She is producing enough fluid, even though her kidneys are still holding quite abit, her heart beat is strong and her blood circulation is good. Again I know in my heart that she will be just fine but I will still ask for prayers for her progress. I have done the over worried parent thing and have read up on this issue and have discovered that it is a common issue so that gives me even more hope.
I'm sure that as ya'll read this you may be wondering why now? Why would I be ok with talking about what is going on? Well it's simple, I've never been shy about the going on's in my families life and this is a type of therepy for me to let out some of my thoughts. Life is a gift and as we move forward with our little girls I have invited everyone to a little glimps into our lives so why hide something that means alot to us and weighs on our mind? In the next addition I will introduce everyone to our newest princess with a look at one of her sono pictures. Thank you all for you support and continued love and prayers. Though I may not know you personally please know that I still hold you, my readers, dear to my heart
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment