Hello to all my awesome readers. It is I, the Great Tiffdini....
So as most of you know Mothers Day is the day we celebrate all the moms out there. It should be a day of joyful rest but there were some that were working hard....I of course was one of those. I can tell you that I was a little blue as Mini was not home. I missed Mini. So I'm gonna use that for a moment to write this letter for her.
To My Little Girl,
I want to tell you how proud I am of you everyday. Your heart is bigger than the state of Texas. (yes I'm measuring you the state) Everyday you grow more beautiful and your personality shines bright. You truly are my little star. As a mom I try to the best that I can and on the day that we celebrate mothers I tend to reflect and believe that I fall short.
We had so many plans and often times they do get derailed and flipped. But I can tell you that as your mother I will do the best that I can to make sure you are happy. Now with that being said please note that I will flip out on you at a moments notice. Though I want you happy, I first want you to grow into a decent human being and that does mean that if I feel that you are crossing the line in to the "You've lost your Damn mind" territory it is my job to pull back.
I want people to remember you to be the sweetest person and you are off to a good start. You have a great compassion for those around you and though I know you sometimes feel the weight of the world as your mom I will be here to lift it off your shoulders.
Keep in mind that somethings do not concern you unless I am speaking directly to you, sometimes Mom just has to Vent. You are the apple of our eye and I hope that as you grow you will continue to like me. Even though truth be told you will come to an age that liking me will be very hard to do. I will of course except the responsibility of pissing off friends when you ask, as well as you who will, let's face it, require a lot of time to reflect on what ever action you may get in trouble from.
Being a mom means that I can help shape you and help you grow. It also means that I don't have to care about what your friends say, wear or have. I will demand respect and accept small amounts of sarcasm as you are my child and I want you to be well rounded.
I love you
Mom
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment