Good evening to all my readers out there. I just wanted to drop a line or two and give you some updates on the goings on in my "Happy Little World". This summer has not turned out like I thought it should. It's been filled with ups and downs all the way around and I've wondered how much it affects others.
Mini is doing good though she has her moments that break my heart. Here's my question what do you tell someone that asks if a person cares for them? Or why they don't want her around. Since the day she was born I've always held true to one phrase. "Everyone who knows you loves you, and those that don't just don't know you yet." Sadly the last few months she's been asking this question. And you can only tell her so many times that sometimes people are selfish. I don't understand the way things are right now and I'm sure for those reading this today will read the incoherent babble that seems to be coming out of me today.
I'm one of those that kind of keeps things inside for awhile. I don't really want to tell people what's going on but at the same time I don't understand the choices people make. I don't understand why someone would turn their back on those they claim to love. Why not just be open with whatever is pissing you off and let's get over the crap. I mean lets face it life is too short and people are literally dying off.
Maybe they are so caught up in their delusions that they have begun to believe their own stories. They believe they are not needed in a persons life. The problem is they are missing some of the greatest things of those people. Oh well I'm sure more months of selfish behavior will go by.
Let's face it I'm not perfect but I would cut off my own arm before treating those around me the way we've been treated. I may get mad and snarky and I may tell Roo every bad thing I am think about someone but I get over it. I take a breath and I remind myself that they are still needed some way in my life. I don't run away and shut out those that matter. You only do that for those that don't and if my Mini doesn't matter to you well then I'm sorry for you bad luck. She is greatness. She is amazeballs dipps in awesome-sauce and sprinkled in kindness. She will take over the world and you wont be there to see it. So I will continue to tell her she's loved but I won't hide the fact that these people are selfish and so wrapped up in their own stupid mind of what ever injustice was done to them. I won't hide the fact that sometime they need to learn how to let things go because they are not just hurting themselves but those around them.
Oh well thank you for reading I'll get off the soap box today
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Saturday, August 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment