Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Another Mothers Day Coming Up

Hey there to all my faithful readers. Look to the baby on the right, So small, so innocent so full of something. Looking at this little bundle of pink and girl you would never know that she would grow up to be at times indecisive, but strong willed. This little bundle would grow to become someone who believes in magic but also knows that reality sometimes has a way of sneaking up on you. She will grow up to believe that her parents are superhero's and that her mom will become her best friend.  
She will face hardships and make choices and decisions that she will later question but will remain strong and believe that they were the right decisions. She will be fair with in her education and grow up to realize the fact that she is not defined but what she was able to learn. This little bundle of goodness will grow to learn that love is one of the greatest treasures that one can find. She will watch with awe as her parents show that even with the messiness it is worth it. She's going to grow up realizing that all the struggles and issues she will face as a kid and awkward teenage were just trials and perpetration for the future. This girl is going to grow up to smile through the pain and to learn to laugh at the ridiculousness of the world.  She's going to learn who she is and she's going to learn that she can become anyone she wants to be. She's going to find that special person and realize that all the boys she based her opinions on were just showing her that she was made for something more. She is going to test the patience of those around her but show she is so worth the battle. This little girl is going to love with everything she has and then she's going to fall in love right at the moment she thinks it's never going to happen. But before you think that she grows up to fall in love with a man who shows her kindness and makes her smile I should also clarify. Though she will find the man of her dreams she's actually going to fall in love at least two more times in her life. The first time she will become the mother of a pernicious little one who will have her daddy wrapped around her finger. She will struggle to make sure that she can live up to the example that was her own mother. She will worry and make wild plans for the future. She will stand firm and refuse to back down when questioned. She will keep her safe and make sure that she knows she is loved by all. She will hope that her little one sees her as the super hero she saw her own mother. The next time she will fall in love she will also experience a heart break. Most people will experience this with that first love. I'm pretty sure she would have too but she will know the true meaning of a broken heart. But with the love and hand holding she will become stronger. Knowing that she will not be given any trial that she can not handle she will face it with a humor and belief that everything happens for a reason. 
But by just looking at the picture, just looking at the newborn baby you wouldn't know how her life is going to go. You don't know that as a mom you're going to get see and help shape this young person. Your going to be able to see the trials and struggles that they believe are so earth shattering that all you can do is take a deep breath and wait for the world to stop. As a mom you're going to be loved and disliked as your young one grows. Your going to want to and ask those most important question "Why can't I just start over" but at the same time feel blessed that they are apart of this life. You will cry with her and you will fight with her. And she this little bundle grows to be a woman she will thank you every year for not holding that pillow a little tighter. She will know that everything you have done is only to help her to become better. 
Since I am the little bundle of fluff in the above picture I can tell you that though I questions myself most days as a mom I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to be a mom. I could not imagine my life with the out the little bundle of light below. She is my mini and though we could not keep her sister I am still the proud mother of two beautiful little girls. As Mothers day is coming up I can tell you that I am thankful that my mother is my best friend. She has taught me how to be a mom. So for the little bundle of bliss below I hope that she will grow to be everything that I have become.  
I do not wish for her to face some of the same things that I have but if she should I hope that she will be able to make the right choices. I hope that she gets to experience the love that I have found and I hope she continues keep the smile that brightens up the room. She is my life. So happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. Don't be in a rush to have your little ones grow up. And for those that are judging their children or making those plans based on a picture, don't be so quick to try and figure it out. Let them live and just show them that you love them, I may not be a brain surgeon but my parents are proud of me just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment