Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Its March already?

Have you ever realized how quick life can pass by? Better yet have you looked up and realized you may have missed something? Yea me either lol. Hello to all my faithful readers I am sorry I have not written in a while. Once again I have been plagued with writers block well and sickness.  Sophia's birthday passed by this year and though it was still a time of sadness it was not a heartbreaking as last year. Now that's not to say it's easier but the pain was more manageable. Roo would not let me stay in bed or in the house this year. The idea was that we spend it as a family and we enjoy it so that is just what we did. We took Mini bowling for her sisters birthday this year. It was important for her and all of us to celebrate this day. I am told that every year will be different and that little by little it will get easier. I'm not so much for the easy part but I can see where I can breath more fully. 
So Mini has a best friend. I'm really excited she got to have her first sleep over a few weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about the BestFriend. She is sweet and well mannered. Her parents are awesome as well and for me that is a big plus as I tend to be very picky about parents. It's not that I don't want Mini to have friends its just that I want her friends parents to be like me, almost. I want them to know that I don't feel like its the end of the world if she gets a scrape. If the girls wanna go play in dirt, well then they just need to be hosed down. Kids are kids and now a days I feel like they have lost that part. I feel like some people are encouraging their children to grow up to fast and with Mini I just want her to be the child that she needs to be. I want to encourage her to increase her knowledge and I want to educate her on any subject she is will to learn but at the same time I want her to know that it's ok to be silly and to play dress up and barbies. I want her to know that she doesn't have to be in a rush to grow up and that its good to be a kid. So after her spring break I am hoping that she will get to spend more time making plans with her friends. 
So the other thing in life is in the Land of Cubes. As you know I work in the Magical Land of Cubes where everyone is with in a face slap distance away. And for some strange reason everyone feels the need to continuously come into work sick. With this being said I have been sick quite a bit here lately. And it has really sucked. But after blood work and a doctor visit they discovered that I have been dehydrated since I was typically am unable to fully rest I continued to push forward and keep moving which of course resulted in my having to have fluids by I.V. that of course was today. Though my arm was still cold for quite awhile I can say that I feel better then I had been feeling for awhile now. I can also say that I still hate having a needle placed in my arm. But hopefully this will help me get over this stupid cold. The other thing I would like to look into is photography I would like to try my hand, Now all I have to do is convince Roo that I really want to do it. I'll keep you posted on how that one goes. I just want to start doing something fun. 
There is still so much to say and to catch up on but as I am growing sleepy I am thinking that right now may not be the best time to go into everything. So I shall say goodnight and thanks for being a part of my family
 


No comments:

Post a Comment