Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weeks in Review

Hello great fans of me. The last few weeks have been hell in my tiny little world. First, we had lots of fun playing in the unexpected snow fall. But then once the snow melted and my home became swamp lands (once again) I hurt myself. I was asked to let our horses out, so like the good kid that I am, I went out to let the horses out. The problem was our pasture is so full of mud that the melting snow and ice only made it worse and I got stuck. So there I am, stuck in the black mud (yes that makes a difference) crying in pain because it is litterly pushing down on my boot which is pushing down on my feet. I can't move. Finally after 20 min the hubby comes out and asked "What's taking so long?" Really. Then once I hysterically cry that I am stuck he chuckles (yes people the love of my life chuckles) then asked "Did you let the horses out?" (Again I ask Really?) So my response to him was "I don't care if they ever get out. I want to go home" (By the way not only did I twist and hurt my back trying to free myself but I also fell at some point and am covered in...well I'm just not real happy.) Ok, so I go to work until finally I can't stand it anymore and I go to the Dr and find out that I have pulled an already agravated muscle. Grrr. The mini me got to go to her grandmothes that weekend so I got to enjoy pain killers in a relaxed and stress free way. The hubby got to come to work with me and be my sitter. (Yes, I was fun)
Now the mini is almost 5 (wow) and we have decided that she needs an outlet for all her energy. (Enter little league flyer) They brought a bunch of flyers up to work that were sign-ups for little league football and cheerleading. We picked cheerleading since I want her to have a non-contact out-let for right now. (She may be small but she gets into the rough housing) So now she is excited about cheerleading and we go to sign her up and we get talked into her very first fund raiser. So I put the information on the counter at work the following Monday and at the corner of the paper it reads "for cheerleading uniform". This man looks at the piece of paper then at me and asks "Do they make on in your size." (Really) Instead of answering I ask if he would like to purchase a candle to help my daughter get her uniform he replies "I'm a man, I don't do candles." so I reply
"I'm a woman, I'll take donations." needless to say mini got a $5 donation from the idiot man who doesn't do candles.
Now I'm a little stressed right now. My job is going iffy only because we don't feel real secure. Owner has issues and is selling out our sister store. Our building is going to one of those issues and is falling apart. Been working with out water for over a month. (Not fun people, not fun) And the issue can and may sell at anytime. Again it should be no surprise that I am looking for another job. But in the meantime I have to deal with it and continue to pray that things will work out. Not only am I job stressed but I have school issues too. I'm going to college to get my degree in business and right now I am taking a class on Critical Thinking. (please note that as I write this I am rolling my eyes) I understand the importance of critical thinking but I'm not sure of why you have to be taught how to think critically. Now as I say that I am then reminded of some of my classmates and some of my past co-workers. So ok I guess I can get that, but I am not enjoying the class and am struggling just to attempt to interact with people. Right now I am just bummed all the way around.
Then after all of this (and believe me, this isn't even half of it.) I have extreme writers block. I am working on the third book to my Nicole Lee series Amity House and I'm on chapter 13, I've got people waiting on this book and I can't seem to get out of my head enough to write. (or maybe it's in my head enough. hmm something to ponder) I'm so worried about other things (job, school, mini) that I'm missing stuff. Hopefully it will all work out. I'll keep you posted.
"The road less traveled, is often the road to take"

Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment