Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Friday, February 5, 2010

Life Sucks

Sometimes things don't go the way they need to. It's a simple idea that many over planners negelect to acknowlege. I personally am not an overplanner, I would rather plan something and then see how close I can get to the actual outcome. It's hard when you realize that everything you had planned out and decided, is so not what happened. So what do you do when this happens? Do you concern yourself with those around you? Do you just take off until you are able to come up with a better plan?
Two words people Life sucks. People let's face it nothing ever goes the way you plan it. Nothing ever comes out right, but it does come out the way it is intended. I'm a big believer of "everything happens for a reason". Life is rarely what we thought or what we want but it is life and we must make the best of it.
Hmm something to think about

No comments:

Post a Comment