I have to say that I am so loving this now. Me, the hubby and mini have moved. (not to far away) But we have been without internet. Not to big a deal really my parents are awesomeness and we have been bumming off theirs. But today we got ours turned on. Right now as I sit in my kitchen I am feeling pretty good about life. So after the last few months and small rants (well rants none the less) I have to sit here and need to say my life for the most part is pretty sweet.
We work our butts off and at times there is no end in site but for the most part we are doing better then some. Mini has been sick for the past few days and I had to take her to the dr. on Monday. She has a sinus infections. Not to big a deal but no cheer practice so I kept her home today just to be sure. Then, what do you know, they called off practice because it has decided to pour down rain. She is going back to school tomorrow. (blessing) and I gonna go down and see my memaw.
I have to say once again I do have pretty awesome family. Now for some prayers a week ago hubbies grandmother had a small stroke. Thankfully she is recovering but I would like all my readers to keep her in prayer. Sometimes we need the extra prayers for our loved ones. Halloween was a blast we did let mini dress up and go trick or treating with our Besties. (even sick) I knew I was taking her to the doctor so what was one more thing. If you are on my facebook then you can see the pics. She had a blast, as did hubby and me, and we plan to do this every year. Ok, so I think that is pretty much everything that has happened since this past weekend. I am sure that I am missing something but I will fill that in when I come to it.
Blessed be peeps, Blessed be
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment